Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Killing in the Name" For Christmas No.1

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
yeah, so funny hearing this all over the radio at christmas!
They just won't play it. Like when "God save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols was number one.

I'm all for Rage being number one, but at the same time, I couldn't care less if it isn't. In fact, I don't even know why I'm posting this.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Epic tune and an equally epic/funny video :D besides it seems 'amount of Rage played on the radio' is proportional to snow. lets crack out the old albums and get playing ;)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
got it, even dusted off the old album. don't want that fake geordie getting to #1.
Fake Geordie???? I don't get it? Sure his face looks like it's made out of latex and has dimples are modelled on Skeletor; but isn't South Shields Geordie land?

Anyway, if people really want to stick one in the eye of the X Factor, why not pick a 2 Live Crew track? "We Want Some Pussy" or "Hoochie Mama" spring to mind. Or to be really anarchic, why not buy Sinitta's "So Macho", sure she's in the Cowell stable, but we could do with a bit of exotic MILF goodness at this time of year (and much better than Joe Vibrator Face).

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
They just won't play it. Like when "God save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols was number one.

I'm all for Rage being number one, but at the same time, I couldn't care less if it isn't. In fact, I don't even know why I'm posting this.
Radio 1 have been playing it, a local lincs radio station haven't, but they hardly play any song from the past 5 years, apart from the safest songs that wont offend people :(

AL