Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Hopper?

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Hey guys,

I currently have an Egg 3 with Z-Board and i was wondering if i should get another one because it doesn't perform the way i think it should, and it sticks up to high from the feedneck. I don't know if this is just me. Should I get another 1?

~ Liam

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
You can shorten the feedneck to lower it. Are you firing above the 15bps tourney limit, as an egg should cope well up to 17bps, with good batteries.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
sorry i was trying to make a funny about how everyone slaged off the feedneck position of the egg, but infact that layout is coming to the fore in modern hopper design.

egg are decent hoppers, only thing i have really noticed is that they are slow in quick bursts, like when snap shooting, thats probably due to the fact they do not keep pressure on the ball stack like most contemporary hoppers

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
sorry i was trying to make a funny about how everyone slaged off the feedneck position of the egg, but infact that layout is coming to the fore in modern hopper design.

egg are decent hoppers, only thing i have really noticed is that they are slow in quick bursts, like when snap shooting, thats probably due to the fact they do not keep pressure on the ball stack like most contemporary hoppers
Know what you mean:)