Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball on TV

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
hi bud,
only program i can think of which is running at the moment is "mission paintball" on bravo. i think it's repeats at the moment but if you ain't seen it before that won't matter(i won't tell you who wins the series) it's on Saturday and Sunday nights at 8(GMT) some people love it some hate it. either way it's presented by emily booth and that ain't a bad thing in my book;)
tb-303
just checked listings and it ain't on this weekend but it looks like its on Wednesday and Thursday(guess new year is to blame for that)this coming week.
enjoy

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Smartecosse

Mission Paintball is good but repetative. There is also X-Fire which is a Crystal Maze type thing based around shooting people with weird paintball markers...

For tourny action you may want to invest in some videos which are available from sites like Plantpaintball and Smartparts plus there's the upcoming release of Campaign Cup 2001 on DVD and eventually VHS.

Hope this helps!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Videos videos videos

You need to buy as many vids as possible dudes. We got all the Traumahead Sportz vids from mid '99 till now and they just keep getting better, the new Gettysburg is the best they've done. About £20.00 from Planet and they last over an hour. The all time BEST paintball video is PUSH, which is out on DVD now.

Our site will have video reviews of the best one to buy as of mid February so look out for it.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
does anyone know when "x-fire is back" ? cause i in need of a laugh :)

Quality programming from channel 4 :)
No really i actually like it

Laters

mario

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Mission Paintball is actually on every week night on Bravo
and I dont know what you are laughing at TB coz I entered you into next years series of X fire