Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Procells

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I deleted it. You are selling large quantities of a new item which is against the rules.

Don't even attempt to insult my intelligence by trying to tell me otherwise.

As for bumping, if people wanted to know, they would ask therefore you were bumping.

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
large quantities?

i had 2 boxes of 9v procells - which wern't brand new in box - if you don't belive me ask they guy i sold a set too.

and about 40 (4 boxes)AA's the same as above.

**all i have removed is a very poor attempt to advertise his wares in a sneaky way**

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Which is 20 individual procells. NEW item sales are against the rules. If you don't like it go somewhere else.

If in fact you are actually selling USED batteries, then you are a bigger tw@t than I originally took you for, and the guy who bought them was robbed blind. I don't make the rules, i only enforce 'em.

I feel a 2 day holiday coming, unless you next post takes a completely different tone.

Your call.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
many people in the past have sold on batteries either because they arnt required (AA when using a vlocity) or have quit playing etc. no one has ever jumped down their throat about it?? and why are you being a prize cocknose and calling people tw@ts? chris (stokesy) is a sound fella and im glad i know him personally. ya know it certainly doesnt cost anything to be nice. but then thats right... were not in the click?

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Also, since when is selling batteries going to harm Uk shops, as far as i'm aware it is no different to buying from Tesco or Maplins which also is not going to Uk shops.
Batteries have always been fine and i don't see why they shouldn't stay that way? Not a chance in hell i'm going into tesco and paying £2.50 per 9v when good people like Stoke sell them reasonably.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
Also, since when is selling batteries going to harm Uk shops, as far as i'm aware it is no different to buying from Tesco or Maplins which also is not going to Uk shops.
Batteries have always been fine and i don't see why they shouldn't stay that way? Not a chance in hell i'm going into tesco and paying £2.50 per 9v when good people like Stoke sell them reasonably.

thats a very good point there cetanu.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
exactly cetanu. this is a mod taking it one step to far in my opinion. ive seeeeeeen so many people selling batteries before dusty became mod and many since yet nothing has ever been said till now? i know for a fact that stokesy wasnt out for making a profit on the batteries and were simply surplus to requirements. surely one baller helping another baller save some money rather than going to a large money grabbing supermarket isnt a bad thing? especially in the overally expensive times we live in. as chris said the batteries are gone so this isnt about getting the thread back.
a clearer outline on batteries being sold here would be super. :)