Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Procells

G

Gassy

Cetanu before you start preaching the gospel I would remove your advert for 360 games from under your name as you cannot sell non paintball stuff unless you are platinum :p

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
I just want to give my opinion on this subject.
I do think that while the rule of selling used kit only is good, I do think that batteries should be an exception as it is easily possible to have spare batteries or ones that you don't need lying around which are not used, such as I have about 30 AA procells from when I used a vlocity which I don't need now. If you have spare batteries or ones that are simply not needed then they are technically new but you can't sell them. If you decide to chuck them in a hopper for 30 seconds to technically make them used then you won't be able to sell them either as nobody would buy used batteries.
So I do think that items such as batteries should be allowed to be sold if they are new as they are an item that will never be bought if they are used.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Why not offer them to team mates at training, bring them with you someone always needs spare batteries. Does no one have anything in the house which may need batteries? Torches, kids toysetc?