Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Procells

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Guys, it is as simple as this,

Batteries, loaders, markers, doesn't matter what it is you are selling, rules are rules, you are all aware of them.

Evoonline you can have a nice break for calling me a cocknose when it is clearly none of your damned business. got a problem with it, find me at the next event we both happen to be at, thats if you actually ever leave your computer, or if you actually have the balls to say that to someones face. And no you ain't in the clique, you never will be, deal with it.

Stoke whatever your name is, the rules are there in black and white. I am calling you a tw@t for trying to fob off that you are NOT selling a new item. You asked a question, you got an answer. Just because you didn't like the answer you got doesn't make it any less relevant.

Cetanu, how does selling batteries affect shops? it interferes with paintball specific battery products eg energy paintball batteries which are sold by paintball shops.

Read the rules chaps, everything is clearly explained so that even dunderheads like yourselves can understand them.

Honestly its like toddlers testing their boundaries.........

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
Rule 12) The selling of 'Brand New' items is Prohibited The forum is going to support the UK paintball retailers, especially those who kindly pay for banner space on the forum which all makes this community possible. So, there is a ban on selling 'Brand new' items. 'Like new' is fine as is used or second hand but there will be no sales of brand new in box or not in box as case may be.

i advertised them as like new.

if you brought what i was selling from a paintball suplier , you would want to know why the box wasn't sealed and a little tatty.

and why they only had 4-5 years date left on them.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
again another answer you aren't going to like.

Because you are being a pack of pillocks. Over some batteries which you don't have for sale anymore.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Guys, it is as simple as this,

Cetanu, how does selling batteries affect shops? it interferes with paintball specific battery products eg energy paintball batteries which are sold by paintball shops.
I understand there are some specific paintball batteries but the vast majority of paintballers don't use them. Procells tend to be seen as the better of batteries around, but it's not the same as a hopper which is paintball specific. Even "paintball batteries" aren't paintball specific, their not put in a remote control and, excuse the immaturity of adding a voice, think "Oh no! We must stop working were not in a loader/marker/paintball product."

At the end of the day, people have sold them before and after the rule addition with no issues. So why was an issue made now, I'd still buy them from him if they said "used for 10 seconds in a hopper" to make it "legal".
The original question was answered so tis is all a moot point now i guess, so sorry for wasting your time.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
thanks for that - sort makes the Speak to a mod section abit pointless.

Unless you want to be swore at.

quick note - i have no procels for sale now anyway, so this wasn't an attempt to get in a sneaky for sale post.

Not at all, this is like a therapy session for us, we draw you in and when you say something in a bad mood, we ban you for a week :)

Perk of the job ;)

And yes Stoke, I am only joking........

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Actually while were on the subject. Could a plat member sell batteries not designed specifically for paintball use, in the platinum member classifieds?

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
In the platinum members classified we arent supporting the uk paintball shops as we arent selling paintball related items so we can sell what we want. That how i take it anyway.

-MJ

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Stoke,

I think the main reason you got on the wrong side of Dusty, is the wording in your original post in this thread. The wording you used makes it seem like we owe you something. We don't. Had you asked in a normal manner, without the virtual chest thumping, I doubt there would have been a problem.

But, I already see smileys appearing, so I assume all is well again.
:)