Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Procells

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
In the platinum members classified we arent supporting the uk paintball shops as we arent selling paintball related items so we can sell what we want. That how i take it anyway.

-MJ
Correct.

Now the question is though, is a battery paintball related? (worth debating perhaps, that way this part of the forum has a purpose...)

Oh, and for Evoonline (even though he's on a break), buying batteries that have been in hopper for only ten seconds, is the dumbest thing you could do. As soon as batteries have been in a full circuit, they start draining slowly. Even when taken out of the circuit.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Correct.

Now the question is though, is a battery paintball related? (worth debating perhaps, that way this part of the forum has a purpose...)
Too debate i am going to answer no, it is an additional item that is required to play paintball but not necesarily paintball related......like fishing, beer is required to make it more interesting when you catch a fish especially one with big teeth but isnt related to fishing direct. :D

-MJ

sensible answer would to say its a hybrid and is used in every day life, including paintball lol

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
In all fairness stokes batteries only have just 3 1/2 years left on them (dated to go out mar 2012) so wouldnt that make them them like new not new?