Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Morally Corrupt Sport!

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
Buddha, I think the relationship between Pete's personal statements and his position and responsibility within the Fed is another topic for discussion. One that may or may not lead off from this thread.

For the moment, I have too few facts to know which side of the fence to sit on. I just am uncomfortable with vague thread titles that hint at a more specific issue. They allow a certain amount of wiggle room once a thread has developed further.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
we all know that somewhere down the line before this thread even started, it was all Bon's fault!

think you should turn the pitchfolk on yourself matey :D

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
petitions.number10.gov.uk
wondered off the toipic a little aint we ?

anyway in Scotland the spoken word can still be held as a legal contract. so when i say something i mean it.

honesty is a must in life and we should all try our hardest to be honest. honest people go far. be it with friends or business

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Buddha, I think the relationship between Pete's personal statements and his position and responsibility within the Fed is another topic for discussion. One that may or may not lead off from this thread.
Agreed.

For the moment, I have too few facts to know which side of the fence to sit on. I just am uncomfortable with vague thread titles that hint at a more specific issue. They allow a certain amount of wiggle room once a thread has developed further.
Alternatively, given the title and content of Pete's post, it's just an opportunity for people to share their experiences on these boards. Which is exactly what the first responders were doing.
But I agree that a post like that does tickle the curiosity. :)

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
thoughts

robbo has posted this thread through frustaration or whatever emotion (anger, disappointment, betrayal, insert one) about a situation/s that alot of people will know nothing about. it could be a general post or it could have been non specific-specific post. i.e. hinting at what he means without actually saying it. it just so happened to coincide with the deletion of the masters sub forum leaving people to jump to conclusions.

i personally feel that Robbo posted it as a hint and not as a general post.

i'm not saying Robbo's the bad man for deleting the masters sub forum because the masters/wendy has probably survived more serious problems than having a sub forum deleted. As long as any new masters threads that are posted in the tournament section aren't deleted or censored then there isn't really a problem. life will go on so pitchforks and torches down for now.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
;)piper make your own mind up, but if people are adding 2+2=5

money always rears it,s ugly head

morals go out the window when money involved