Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staining paint...again

Godlike player

May 12, 2003
kent uk
Visit site
Whinging ronie

I think you had better get your facts right my dear ronie when people refer to cyclone they are refering to severe paint not the team cyclone .and severe is not made by zap

the only time i have had any stains were from an orange paint Diablo i beleve as it was when playing against the tigers at the last m25 and its really funny that a person from a stronly diablo sponsored team is the one doing all the whinges dont get shot up so much and then you wont have to wash your kit also ban grass as those stains are really hard to wash out too.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Whinging ronie

Originally posted by Godlike player
I think you had better get your facts right my dear ronie when people refer to cyclone they are refering to severe paint not the team cyclone .and severe is not made by zap
Actually mate i was NOT referring to Cyclone the paint, i was talking about Cyclone the team, because they shoot Zap paint, and the pink stuff they shot stained my skin!

the only time i have had any stains were from an orange paint Diablo i beleve as it was when playing against the tigers at the last m25
How concvenient, also suspect that you didnt nring this up earlier, only when you are trying to discredit anmother player. I played Tigers at the last M25, and they were using the same paint from the same vendoe as us. We did not stain anyone, and in the tigers game we did not get stained by any of their paint. So maybe you are throwing mud there.....:rolleyes:

dont get shot up so much and then you wont have to wash your kit also ban grass as those stains are really hard to wash out too.
Thats where i have being going wrong, i should try not to get shot more often then to avoid stains....I spose sliding accross paint on the floor picking up stains is also something i shouldnt do...fool:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Re: Whinging ronie

Originally posted by sjt19
Actually mate i was NOT referring to Cyclone the paint, i was talking about Cyclone the team, because they shoot Zap paint, and the pink stuff they shot stained my skin!
Yeah sam is right. the teams that went to sweden and that got shot by ping Zap paint know that it stained as it was very difficult to remove

How concvenient, also suspect that you didnt nring this up earlier, only when you are trying to discredit anmother player.
we played the tigers at the last m25 and we had no problems washing there paint out, so you must have been unlucky to be stained by them as 7 of us werent

Thats where i have being going wrong, i should try not to get shot more often then to avoid stains....I spose sliding accross paint on the floor picking up stains is also something i shouldnt do...fool:rolleyes:
well put sam :p

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Godlike player

my dear godlike it is you my friend that needs to get your facts right as we were shooting pink fill last m25, in addition Ron is just one of a large number of people, from a number of different teams, airing their dissapproval of staining paint .

The problem is with skin, lenses and grass more than with clothing.

Again i'll bring up the fact we play every weekend, sometimes weekdays, and have never encountered a problem with draxxus staining, if you did get stained at the last m25 you more than likely knelt on some zap. :rolleyes:

Godlike player

May 12, 2003
kent uk
Visit site
yeh yeah yeah as long as its not your sponsors paint then its ok to blame the other paint that you get hit with i use severe and i have never found it to stain and i have been hit by the pink zap as well and it came right out in the first wash as i said the only color that left any sort of mark was an orange paint .

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
can we stop arguing and do something about it? 'cos this is deteriorating into teams having a go at suppliers that don't sponsor them.
1) It's more than one paint, so stop the "It's caused by??????" statements, they don't help.
2) If we keep digging at each other, the paint will keep staining.

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
I blame the pigeons and Market Share

I am still not convinced that all this staining paint is nothing more than trying to get one or more brands taken off the tournament circuit so another supposedly "brand which doesn't stain because certain people say so" can step in an increase their market share.

I had paint on my van once, can't remember which brand it was now and it was difficult to wash off......oh yes that is because the fill in paintballs and car paint do not work together. Bit like when pigeons take a dump on the van too...that leaves a mark. Come to think of it the paint probably got there by someone who was using a hot gun and it must have travelled so far it hit my van. Rather have that issue dealt with than the mark on the bodywork. Maybe banning pigeons from paintball sites is the answer :D :D

I also notice people are not naming the make of their stained tops, could that be why there is a mark there because one of the plastics there reacts with paintballs?

Oh and do I hear all the American's moaning on about paint on their kit.........:confused: