Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staining paint...again

Gunrunner

Jul 21, 2003
Visit site
Tora ball pink fill i have had problems with this paint. Played with my team and we only used this paint on day stained the Sup-Air and kit but again i agree some batches will some wont

Ronnie Hollington

London Tigers #9
Aug 4, 2003
Mayhem
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
jose zap is the main culprate here, its no good saying i should not name zap as a staining paint. if they wont take any notice of our complaints face to face, i am well with in my right to come on here and say "pink zap is staining" cuase it is zap. im not going to come on here and start naming teams that use it ive not made it that personal, but i can give u a list.

the chances are if its a stong pink then its going to stain, so jose u telling me zap have not got a bight pink ball out. i play every week and travel all round europe ive reffed amsterdam, and i can hand on heart say it is zap.

im not saying that there is no other staining paints out, just u mainly see 4 brands of paint in the uk, making up 90% of tourny sales. If the others have stopped selling staining paint in the past why cant the other brand. every manufacture knows that pink is a staining colour. cuase so much pigment is used, making it in to an expencive ball, hence why pink paint normally is a high end tourny ball.

Ronnie Hollington

London Tigers #9
Aug 4, 2003
Mayhem
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
what is confusing people is, cyclone is a server brand of paint, but cyclone are also a zap team. when sam and gareth say cyclone stained me the mean the zap team when playing against them. the server paint sold at STB had a green fill, as John assures me.

we have been complaing about the pink zap since the second m25 when backlash came off against a zap team and Ant was stained pink. ive seen the same fill used with other paint comapines years a go, so we are going to reconise it. one year at the masters reffing we were all stained the colour pink. it seems to wash of our clothes just stains your skin. ive never had a paint stain my clothes (except trainners). but i know that these types of paint kill grass and stain trees, goggle lens (they eat the coating off your goggles telling me that is good for the enviroment) and people ect.

oli

Jul 11, 2001
surrey
similar types of paint left imber court (campaigncup few years back) devoid of grass! it cambac eventually,but very slowly!

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
well said ronnie

Im have to agree with you on this , why is it a big issue not to name the paint?, if it is not permitted to use staining paint then it should be not allowed, just like a hot gun, some one who shoots through the netting, wiping, and i could go on and on, its simple if its staining , get it off the fields, this post is very interesting, i have had pink paint on my white van it took around 5 washes to lift it and that with a steam cleaner(well over 30*c)
as well as on my clothes if it staines we should all let the makers know that there is a issue here ? and not try to cover up, just because its your sponser , it doesnt make it right?

if its the way they mix the pink , with the pigment, and addatives to create that col , simple change the col .

these are my views and only my views ,
cheers jud:)

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
What makes of items are being stained?

Interested to know the makes of shirts and colours which are getting stained, wonder if there is a special ingredient in the plastic fibres which make them more suseptible to staining than other types of shirts?

Everyone is so quick to blame the paint all the time but there are other factors which might make a difference.