Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego's and batteries

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
whats the average paint usage per a good battery with an ego 07?

I had a duracell m3 in, shot a box last week, turned off then shot about a box again (reballs so not 100% sure) and the noid stopped cycling. Checked battery indicator still said 3/4 full so i put the gun away as i was too busy training to bother fixing.

Got back to hotel and i changed the batt for some reason and it fired again. Is 2 boxes about average?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I would say i get at least 30,000 CYCLE's on/off over a couple months out of a procell. 2 cases seem very low. Bad battery perhaps ?

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
maybe was a duff battery, might test it when i get in.

was only a week old and bought from maplins as they were selling batteries like all men had been wiped off the world and the female population were constntly whirring :D

put a crappy supermarket one in and shot great :(

icejohn

Sep 24, 2006
ego battery / board

hi,

I got one ego board, battery lasts like 4-5 boxes and its a rechargable (which has less power than say a duracell or throw away kind). My other back up ego board battery only lasted 1-2 boxes but i could only compare when i got a new board in to test.

In your case 1-2 boxes even on a duff brand battery is not right, you should get alot more.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
have to say that my 07 seemed to eat batteries faster than my 06 for some reason - guess a higher current noid? - but even then i'd get more than a couple of k of cycles out a battery, probably about 10k.

i did notice it becoming erratic after it got to about 1/4 charge, but then that's about normal...

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
whats the average paint usage per a good battery with an ego 07?

I had a duracell m3 in, shot a box last week, turned off then shot about a box again (reballs so not 100% sure) and the noid stopped cycling. Checked battery indicator still said 3/4 full so i put the gun away as i was too busy training to bother fixing.

Got back to hotel and i changed the batt for some reason and it fired again. Is 2 boxes about average?
You need to keep the batteries in the warmth, my wife has got a habit of leaving them in the garage unless they are double A for some reason:confused:

Seriously warm batteries will always last longer, but I have only changed mine in my 08 for the first time last week since Nov 07, and my 06 only needs a new battery every couple of months.