The Home Of European Paintball

NXT shocker or E-tek?

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
hi
I'm ogt enough money for either a tek or a NXT shoxker but not sure which one to get.
my key points in a gun are:

which one should i get?

thanks for the help! :)
accuracy - Paint and barrel dependant
speed - Finger and tourney dependant
light - both use LEDS so have lights ;) both are very light
looks - Both look good.

Personaly form the two a Jungle green e-tek would tke my fancy but see if you can try the guns yourself i'm sure you will be happy with either.

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
shockers are great guns, closed bolt, easy to maintain, and comes with the best SP has to offer. Great accuracy from the barre, comes with a HE bolt as standard as well. I had the chance to use an etek and then used a freinds ego6 and found that the etek was a good marker, but for £475 wasnt worth the money, an ego may be more, but any1 whos used an ego will tell you theres no other like it. With the shocker you get more marker for your money, i have one and i bought a q lock, but there really isnt need to install it as the stock feedneck is great, the barrel is super acurate and you get about 1200 shots per fill.

I would go with the shocker out of the 2, but if you can, maybe strech to a ego7 or buy a used ego6

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
shockers are great guns, closed bolt, easy to maintain, and comes with the best SP has to offer. Great accuracy from the barre, comes with a HE bolt as standard as well. I had the chance to use an etek and then used a freinds ego6 and found that the etek was a good marker, but for £475 wasnt worth the money, an ego may be more, but any1 whos used an ego will tell you theres no other like it. With the shocker you get more marker for your money, i have one and i bought a q lock, but there really isnt need to install it as the stock feedneck is great, the barrel is super acurate and you get about 1200 shots per fill.

I would go with the shocker out of the 2, but if you can, maybe strech to a ego7 or buy a used ego6
i heard that shockers are hard to maintain becuase of all the orings and stuff.

thanks for the help!