Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Surfing the web is usually not a good way to get the ladies in the mood...
Take it from a real pimp.
I was trying to leave them to their own devices for a bit.

Anyway...despite leaving at 2:30 AM, the much hoped activities did not cum to fruition.

It would seem that they need some time alone together to get in the mood, so that will have to be arranged for another time, so...sometime in the (hopefully near) future, I am going to be round Luap's place for a while, before coming home to chics wearing nothing but bondage tape...nice.

For those of you who are sceptical about such things, or have limited experience of life, I should say that such activities should be carefully calculated and all parties should be aware of what is allowed etc. This is especially important, in this case, where a normal friendship is to be maintained after the frivolities, we don't want it to be all weird afterwards, do we?:D

It's not all bad news though, managed to get my end away, which is always nice when your married:D

webby

University Barbarians
For those of you who are sceptical about such things, or have limited experience of life, I should say that such activities should be carefully calculated and all parties should be aware of what is allowed etc. This is especially important, in this case, where a normal friendship is to be maintained after the frivolities, we don't want it to be all weird afterwards, do we?:D
As in who sticks what in where? :rolleyes:

Skeet

Platinum Member
I was trying to leave them to their own devices for a bit.

Anyway...despite leaving at 2:30 AM, the much hoped activities did not cum to fruition.

It would seem that they need some time alone together to get in the mood, so that will have to be arranged for another time, so...sometime in the (hopefully near) future, I am going to be round Luap's place for a while, before coming home to chics wearing nothing but bondage tape...nice.

It's not all bad news though, managed to get my end away, which is always nice when your married:D
Right then.

So, the afore mentioned "time alone" did occur....a while ago and the level was raised to the point (and on subsequent occasions), where all that was needed, was a gentle nudge, by someone who is not afraid to say what he thinks...

So, after work, my fabulous wife and her friend came round at about 1:30 Am. Wearing the same sexy thong she bought for our first one, 4 1/2 years ago.

After watching "Sexcetera" together and having random banter and combined with the fact that "American Gigolo" is crap, I managed to get a Pron DVD on.

I won't go into the details, but after much talk about nipples etc, I uttered the words;

"Look, you both want to ferk each other, so just crack on"

after having both parties admit it, the game was afoot.

So 5 am is game over. I haven't slept since 11am yesterday, I have the kids all day and the wife is at work.

A good time was had by all. So I thought I would let you all know, even the non believers out there. There can be 3 Ways after marriage, even if your an ugly fook like me;) and I am trying to find one more way:D

:D See that? That's what I will be wearing for a fair few days now.

Many thanks for all your support, next time I will set the cam up, had no warning this time!:D

I hope you don't mind me bringing this back up but it was a matter of discussion a while back and it's always nice to know how things develop isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.